Deb from http://atthecottage.blogspot.com tagged me. Not sure how this works, I have only been blogging since September, but I will give it my best shot. Thanks Deb.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So here are my 10 random things:
1. The chair I am sitting in, in my profile picture, is huge. It is located outside a restaurant,
in Mont Tremblent , Quebec, Canada. This is quite a tourist area and is very popular for skiers.
Just had to get a photo of myself, in this chair. I would love to build one someday. It would be quite the conversation piece at the cottage.
2. I am 5 ft. 10 1/2" tall.
3. My daughter was married this past May. I spent most of last winter making bridesmaid dresses, invitations, centerpieces and everything else you need for a wedding. I will have to post some pics after christmas with some great ideas for weddings.
4. I come from a family of 7 children. My mom had 5 boys in a row and 5 years after the last boy,
I was born. My sister followed 3 years later.
5. When I was 19 I had the opportunity to live in Amsterdam, Holland. I was there for 3 months.
6. There are two places in the world that I dream of visiting , one is Paris France, and the second
is the vineyards and beautiful countryside of Italy.
Now I am tagging some favorite bloggers: