Don't forget these tips when closing the cottage:
1. Pull the hose out of the water, so it won't crack and freeze.
2. Put anti-freeze in all the pipes and in the toilet after they have been drained,
so they don't freeze.
3. Try to put blankets, and towels etc. into large tupperware containers, so little critters,
that have moved in for the winter, don't eat them.
4. Clean your fridge and stove and be sure to leave the fridge door opened, so it is not
sealed shut tight, or it will get mold inside and stink, not pretty!
5. Say goodbye to the cottage until spring.......